Environ B-Active Sebutone
Environ B-Active Sebutone is a medium strength toner that lowers the pH of the skin and improves overall hydration thanks to the inclusion of tea tree oil and natural lactic acid.
The low amount of alcohol helps to remove grease from the skin, thereby assisting in the penetration of Sebugel-A.
Available in a 100ml PET plastic bottle that helps to protect the active ingredients from the elements. Sebutone has a shelf life of 24 months unopened.BenefitsHow to use
- Lactic acid helps remove the excess horny layer on the surface of the skin, reducing the risk of further obstruction of the follicle.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil's antiseptic properties combines with the salicylic acid's mild exfoliant properties to make this product ideal for problem skin.
- Contains a special ingredient that absorbs oil from the skin.
- Antiseptic tea tree oil helps fight bacteria and inflammation.
- Salicylic acid acts as a mild exfoliant.
How to Use:
- Apply Environ Sebutone with a cotton swab to the face, focusing on the problematic areas.
- Use morning and evening.
- Ideal for oily, problematic and congested skins.
- Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), may not use this product.
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
- B-Active Sebugel
- Environ B-Active Sebugel contains a low dosage of vitamin A as well as tea tree oil, colostrum and Panthenol to reduce sebum...
- B-Active Sebumasque
- Specifically formulated to help remove impurities, prevent blemishes and balance the overall skin tone...
- B-Active Sebuwash
- Environ B-Active Sebuwash is ideally suited for those with problem skin. A mild foaming gel cleanser containing...